sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2018

THE ALCHEMICAL DREAMS

Metaphors of Neptune in our life.
Unlikely love of an archetypal couple.
The Venus Aquarian engaged
Gemini Mars wants everything at the same time.
And there is the meeting dream.

For brief and secret moments
The contact is intriguing and rapturous.
The stars collide violently.
The soul mythology in the wind.
Surreal, diaphanous, ethereal, inordinate romance.

I wish you to stay with me,
But I'm frightened of this sun that plucks me.
I sense the dangers and move on.
What makes it spicy and irresistibly magical
It is the uncertainty, the chimera, the lack of direction.

Two souls who always wanted in vain.
Beyond space, short of tragic.
Wanting intense that materializes in fusion.

We made non-interference pacts.
Don´t reveal, but involve
They arrive suddenly and take for irreverence.

Barbaric and endemic invasion.
The pores penetrate and burn.
Pigment the ocean landscape.
In the dermis they fuse like a tattoo.

Pay to see, let the morning roll.
Seducing, persuading.
The sensation invades the innards.
And keep on walking its way.

You have to enjoy without getting caught.
In this trip without limits and borders.
I´m the warrior's wet eyes.

Don´t regret or lose you.
To let loose the wild wolf 
that escapes the borders.

My Lilith Ariana gladiator voracious and fierce
dispute with the Virginian Moon ironic and demure
In a bloody and atrocious battle
Lose my flesh lacerated
On thin slides carved by the torturer.

Body and soul.
Anima and animus.
Yin and Yang.
A side and B side.
Verse and reverse.

An endless contradiction.
My irreconcilable "selves."
The opposites that live inside me.
They aren´t attached to reliable foundations.
Nor to archaic ivory codes.

The scepter snakes in the vertebra
Libidinous in a spiral
It shakes my body in a trance and celebrates
The mediumistic trance opens the portal
And it takes me to a desert setting of breakage.

We got lost at the gate sometime.
Long road back to the end
Cosmic marriage in a distant time.

With my eyes I ask permission
To enter in the sacred ship
For the glamorous mutant parade

Voluptuousness is enviable.
The poisonous potion vitiates.
This impending hunger
That only a source satiates.
The sins remission is undeniable.

My clandestine lover
Don´t be offended!
My web deludes.
Don´t give up!
The fire of passion is incompleteness.

My delusion of hallucination comes to the end.
The awakening of a Morpheus dream.
In a lit stage of pilgrimage.
Persist in the search for Romeo.
With the rebellion of Uranus and inspiration.

December 7th, 2018
Nathalia Leão Garcia



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Namastê!

REMINISCÊNCIAS E ESCRIVIVÊNCIA

                 Carrego em mim a doce lembrança de minha avó materna que me criou. Ela partiu cedo desta vida, mas me deixou de herança s...