sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

ELEMENTARY QUESTIONING

ELEMENTARY QUESTIONING

I invite you to reflect with me
Please help me to inquire.

Where are the kisses?
Torn, tattered, unspeakable!
Where's the sharing and complicity?
Where all this vanity will leads us to?

Where are the altars of our desires?
Why I can´t see me
When I´m thinking about you?
Explain to me why?
If the words were lying?
I don’t recognize me in the framed picture.

Tentative thoughts lurking sanity.
Meanwhile,  downstairs egos are struggling
turning the whole truth
in pleasant lies


Nathalia Leão Garcia
May 11th 2012.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Namastê!

REMINISCÊNCIAS E ESCRIVIVÊNCIA

                 Carrego em mim a doce lembrança de minha avó materna que me criou. Ela partiu cedo desta vida, mas me deixou de herança s...